Sep 2, 2019
My guest for this first episode
is Dr. Sara Goldrick-Rab, Professor of Higher Education Policy
& Sociology at Temple University, author of
Paying the Price: College
Costs, Financial Aid, and the Betrayal of the American
Dream. On this episode
- Why has paying for college
become such a problem?
- Which students are most
impacted by needs insecurity and why don’t students tell their
stories of struggle?
- How is the current financial
aid system broken, and what are some solutions?
- How can students avoid getting
into debt without getting a degree?
- Advice for students currently
- A really specific way that you,
dear listener, can make a difference.
Paying the Price: College Costs,
Financial Aid, and the Betrayal of the American